Magical Egypt for the Traveler
All you need to be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the preferred holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization made for folks that like to travel to Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application procedure to get new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to have this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just thru an online application. This completely new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few prerequisites that the visitors should bear in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several kinds of visas, so you should check if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to submit an application for an online visa, ensure that you complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so make sure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- After you get the online visa you have to print a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to select its type. Based on how you planned your vacation, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When travelling with a group, one person can apply on the web for all the travelers, but every one of them need to accomplish and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you want to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you don’t need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
Should you made a decision to have a number of visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and return as you want. This type of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you need to apply for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back when necessary.